Wednesday, January 3, 2007

January Ad Challange




Hi, my name is Natasha, and I am Rachel's older sister (the great gal who came up with this idea!).
Anyway, she has graciously agreed *smile* to allow me to be in charge of the ad challenges every month. I find that I get most of my inspiration from the ads, so it's something that I'm very passionate about - I mean, if you don't have a lot of time, why not borrow an awesome design from someone who got paid to design the ad? You can go through almost any magazine (but home decor magazines work especially well) and they's usually jam packed with ads that are pleasing to the eye and suitable for scrap-lifting. Give it a try - once you do, you'll never turn back!
At the beginning of every month, I will provide you with an ad to inspire you - obviously by the design, but it could also be a color combination or some other element. For this first challenge, I have included my own variation of this ad with a scrapbook page I made about when I was in Norway... I would love to see your takes on this ad as well!

No comments: