Friday, January 19, 2007

Challenge # 3

January 19th - 26th is Song Lyrics/Titles! This is gonna be fun! Do you realize you have thousands upon thousands of songs to choose from? The hard part will be deciding which one to do! You can have the song title for your page title (idea: You are my Sunshine, I can only Imagine, Never Alone, Better is One Day, Made to Love, White and Nerdy, etc...) or you can type out all the lyrics and say why you like the song. Anything is acceptable, as long as it somehow includes songs. Another idea is doing a page with all your favorite song titles on it. Enjoy! I know I am going to keep doing this challenge, I will never run out of songs to scrapbook! This one is exciting for me, what about you?
Source: - SS Mar/Apr 06, page 129 - 134 and - Me Blog # 2
and - Me Blog # 7 and - Speshal # 23

This page has the lyrics to the song "Miracle" off of the movie The Prince of Egypt, made by my sister Natasha about her trip to Trinidad in 2003.

No comments: